Purified Protein for Distribution from SSGCID. No cost, S&H fees apply.
E-mail this product to a friend
Protein Samples developed by SSGCID, the Seattle Structural Genomics Center for Infectious Disease, (also called “SSGCID Protein Samples”) are available for distribution at no charge other than the cost of shipping and handling.
SSGCID Protein Samples requested from this web site must be ordered using the shopping cart process which requires that your institution issue an official Purchase Order number and provide billing and shipping information so that the cost of shipping and handling can be charged to your institution.
Click here for Terms & Conditions. SSGCID TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE AGREED TO WITHOUT MODIFICATION TO OBTAIN SAMPLES. NO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USERS WILL BE CONSIDERED OR ACCEPTED.
To obtain purified SSGCID Protein Samples under these Terms and Conditions, please follow these steps.
1) Acquire a PO from your institution. Please use the following vendor information for the PO: Emerald Bio, 7869 NE Day Road West, Bainbridge Island, WA, USA. Telephone 206-780-8535. Fax 206-780-8929.
2) Navigate to http://www.ssgcid.org/home/SSGCID_PROTEINS.asp for instructions on how to search for specific proteins of interest. Once a protein of interest is found, follow the links as instructed to the SSGCID gene page for that specific target. From the gene page, click on the "To Order Material Link", for the appropriate protein, from the Materials Table. A popup will provide a protein identifier and instruct you to copy the identifier (for use late in filling out the order form). You will then be redirected back to this order page. If you are ordering multiple proteins, please note all the protein identifiers before continuing with the order.
3) In the quantity box above, indicated the total number of proteins you are ordering. Click the Add to Cart button and then select Checkout. The protein has no cost. You are responsible to pay for shipping or provide a shipping coupon code.
4) In the Item Notes section of the Shopping Cart, paste in the protein identifier(s) for the material(s) you wish to order. Proceed through the check-out screens through the final order confirmation panel.
5) We will contact you to complete your order.
6) Users of SSGCID Protein Samples are requested to acknowledge such materials in any publications, abstracts or posters with the following statement “The materials described herein were provided by the Seattle Structural Genomics Center for Infectious Disease (www.SSGCID.org) which is supported Federal Contract No. HHSN272200700057C and HHSN272201200025 from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services.”
Proteins distributed through this ordering tool have been funded in whole or in part with Federal funds from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No. HHSN272200700057C and HHSN272201200025.
NO CREDIT CARD ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE ISSUE A PURCHASE ORDER.